3ZERO IN TUNISIA
THE 3ZERO CAMPUS CLUBS
3Zero Campus Clubs Tunisia aims to promote the 3ZERO movement in Tunisian universities, and across the world.
The activities of 3Zero Campus Club Tunisia consist in :
• Creating and animating 3Zero Clubs across universities. • Developing / Extending the 3Zero Community in Tunisia.
• Working on sustainable change in universities’ campuses.
• Develop and pitch SSE and 3 Zero (Exclusion, Carbon, and Poverty) projects.
• Create and develop the Youth We Can community in Tunisia and expand the links between youth communities across the world.
• Organize and animate the Youth We Can event at Convergences Tunisia.
3ZERO PROGRAMMES IN TUNISIA
In a context where social and solidarity enterprises and civil society are becoming important development actors, Acted is developing a flagship initiative in Tunisia to promote collaborative initiatives with a strong impact on the 3ZERO.
The 3ZERO House is a physical collaborative space that will serve as a multiplier and accelerator of innovations and solutions by local actors in the country. It aims to strengthen cooperation between public, private, academics, research, media, and civil society actors to co-construct innovative solutions. The 3ZERO House is envisioned as a unique hub that will support, incubate, and accelerate innovation by local social enterprises, civil society organizations and individuals towards a Zero Exclusion, Zero Carbon, and Zero Poverty world.